Acceptic company is looking for a talented Sales Analyst to join our professional team.
What will you really be doing?
· Identify the needs of future business partners;
- Analyze and be aware of market trends;
- Impress potential customers with the first word and the letter subject line;
· Help in arranging meetings with clients / documents preparation;
· Continuously practice written and oral English.
Our client is a foreign company that provides telecommunications services. You will closely communicate with a highly skilled sales team on the customers' side. The sales team will help in your professional growth, so that you become great in searching for potential clients and setting up the meeting with them. Meetings for the representatives of our customer or, in the possible future, for yourself as a sales manager.
Required experience and skills:
· Advanced level of English language;
· High analytical and communication skills;
· Eagerness to learn;
· Results-oriented approach and ability to work in a team;
· Genuine interest in IT sphere;
· Knowledge of and ability to follow business etiquette rules.
Would be a plus:
· Experience in IT.
We specialize in providing software development teams for full-time projects mainly based on such programming languages as Java, PHP, .NET etc. We collaborate only with foreign customers. It is crucially important for us that every single employee of our company feels a full-fledged member of the team and sees his future development prospects.
To achieve this goal we provide:
· Free of charge seminars, training courses with participation both of our specialists and guests;
· Opportunity of field-oriented conferences attendance;
· Personnel certification which is paid by our company;
· Free of charge English classes 3 times a week within Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate and Business English groups;
· Free of charge library which is regularly supplemented according to your preferences;
· Weekly football and volleyball matches at the company's cost;
· Traditional daily teatime: 4 O'clock Tea, when the whole company has an opportunity to come together and talk with one another. Besides, you have a chance to visit corporate entertainment events and theme parties.
· 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
· All the legal public holidays are day offs;
· Vacation and sick leave are paid by the company;
· Official employment.
Ждем Ваших резюме на почту firstname.lastname@example.org